Norid AS

Abels gt. 5, Teknobyen

Phone +47 73 55 73 55

If you hold the rights to a company name, trademark or similar that is exactly or almost same as a registered domain name, you can file a complaint. Conversely, others may also file a complaint against a domain name you have registered.

Advice for authorities

Both authorities and other parties, such as the police and prosecuting authorities, the Consumer Authority, the Gaming Authority, the Norwegian Medicines Authority, lawyers and other law scholars, must sometimes handle conflicts related to illegal content on web pages. These include bankruptcies, criminal cases or civil cases.

More about Advice for authorities